[Lapg] Fw: international natural building and permaculture camp in South India

Tyrone LaFay biotribecascadia at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 10:04:02 PDT 2008

Please forward this announcement to other interested parties. Thank you

I am excited to return to India for a

Five Week International Natural Building and Permaculture Camp from  9th January 2009 to 15th February 2009

Buddha Smiles will be hosting this camp in its 6th season at Kurumbupalayam village in Tamil Nadu near Vellore. The site is a school and permaculture demonstration farm, and this years building project will be housing for teachers. Please visit www.elkecole.com/teaching.html
to learn more about this workshop and to register. We welcome participants from around the world for an opportunity of cultural exchange and learning experience.
The natural building component will be facilitated by Elke Cole with the support of local builders.

Natural Building Design, Consultation, Training:
www.elkecole.com

Sharing what we know:
www.ourecovillage.org
www.earthrisingfoundation.org

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange
these apples, then you and I still each have one apple. But
if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange
these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

Note: forwarded message attached.