[Lapg] Fw: Presentations available online for the Building a Healthier San Gabriel River Watershed conference!!!

Diana Liu diana1127 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 2 12:24:43 PDT 2008

for your info.  If you were interested about the conference but weren't able to attend, the presentation and panel discussions have been posted on the following website.  I really enjoyed and learned a lot from this conference, and met a lot of interesting people.

http://www.lasgrwc.org/conferences/2008_0916/index.html

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
                                   - Lao Tzu