[Lapg] Request to post notice (I am a member of your list)

lynne latham llpdinc at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 13 22:03:18 PDT 2008

Hi, Please post this notice for me. Thanks.

I am about to purchase a yurt and live "off the grid". I would love to know if anyone has lived in a yurt that would be willing to share their experience with me. I'm hoping to make as few a mistakes as possible in this somewhat expensive purchase. Please email me at: llpdinc at earthlink.net and let me know how to contact you. Thanks so much.
Best,
Lynne Latham