[Lapg] Fw: Escape from Suburbia - Recession Sale!

Tyrone LaFay biotribecascadia at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 15:38:58 PDT 2008

The Escape from Suburbia "We're All in it Together" Recession Sale Single DVDs now $20 (Canadian) each http://www.escapefromsuburbia.com An award-winning feature documentary of our times Meet ordinary people making extraordinary choices as they tackle the key issues facing us today -- the rising cost and supply of energy, the roller-coaster economy, and the faded memories of the American Dream. Reinvent - Rethink - Relocalize Escape from Suburbia: Beyond the American Dream Share it with friends - activate your next community discussion group As seen on the Sundance  Channel and The Documentary  Channel AMERICAN CUSTOMERS - Take advantage of the exchange rate and save even more! http://www.escapefromsuburbia.com

Tyrone LaFay
Graduate Candidate
Department of Landscape Architecture
College of Environmental Design
Cal Poly Pomona
www.csupomona.edu/~la/
Green Team _ Vice President
www.csupomona.edu/~greenteam/
tlafay at villagedesign.org
909.802.9177
  EARTHCARE DESIGN SOLUTIONS *** ECOTONES DESIGN GROUP
permaculture and regenerative land-use design & planning