[Lapg] Highland Park Community Garden

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 12:20:38 PST 2008

Hi Jaci, what I would do first is import loads of organic matter and do a sheet mulch.  If you contact local rabbit rescues they have an amazing amount of fantastic free fertilizer (bunny waste and hay) that is great for the garden.  Try Zooh Corner as they are close.

I live in Highland Park (actually Glassell Park now but it's essentially the same).  Please keep in touch with other local perma-minded people through  lapg at arashi.com  (sign on to get emails on local events).
Thanks and good luck,
Joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore" Andre Gide