[Lapg] Reminder for women's gathering tonight

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 13:18:56 PST 2008

A reminder that we are doing a second Tuesday women's gathering tonight.

Come together to share holiday treats, gather support for your projects, share experiences and stories about implementing permaculture in this super urban setting.

Starts around 7.  I have a wide variety of short documentaries we can watch after we've eatten our fill of treats!
Hosted by  Camille and Joan (I'll be there late as I have another holiday gathering to stop at).
2709 Medlow Ave.
LA 90065
323-630-4673 (Joan)
213-924-5238 (Camille)

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore" Andre Gide