[Lapg] Very interested in volunteering

Spencer Allen spencer_r_allen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 13:37:22 PST 2008

My name is Spencer Allen.  I am currently in the process of starting a Non Profit
 organization with local sustainable agriculture education in mind.

I just got in touch with earthflow and they recommended I get in touch with you at the la permaculture guild....

    Over the next few months in Los Angeles before heading up to San Fransisco for project planning, I am making myself available to as many different possibilities as I can.

    I am looking to volunteer and help as many NGOs, Community Gardens, urban ag developments, renewable energy projects, backyard gardens, Biodynamic farms, CSAs, etc., as possible in the coming months.

Bear in mind, I have  12 years of experience in virtually every field of general construction as well as a full set of carpentry tools, and am accustomed to working in a labor intensive setting.

 If you have any volunteer opportunities available, please let me know.

You may reach me by phone at  213.273.6309 or email me back here.

Thanks,
Spencer

"The Real Arsenal Of Democracy Is A Fertile Soil, The Fresh Produce Of Which Is The Birthright Of The Nations"
~Sir Albert Howard~