[Lapg] The books "edible forest gardens" by David Jacke

Spencer Allen spencer_r_allen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 15:48:43 PST 2008

As I am currently volunteering my time for different permaculture projects as well as establishing my own, I am currently reading my way through both volumes of David Jacke's edible forest gardens.  In an attempt to retain as much as possible from the book I am taking extensive notes on my reading, but am also interested in working to memorize the content in other ways.

Before I go designing my own tests, I was wondering:

Does anyone know of any education programs that currently utilize this book in their curriculum that have test material drawn up?

Thanks,
Spencer Allen

"The Real Arsenal Of Democracy Is A Fertile Soil, The Fresh Produce Of Which Is The Birthright Of The Nations"
~Sir Albert Howard~