[Lapg] Looking for permaculture mates

Ms vivi farley vivifarley at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 20:31:54 PST 2009

We are two women, friends and roommates, who are currently passionate about learning and being involved in the permaculture community. We are looking for a new, large house with a large yard to carry out our permaculture vision. So, we need additional members to complete our household.
We live in Mar Vista, and want to stay in this general area. We are planning to move February 1st.
Please, contact us if you are interested in such a project. We welcome any fun, innovative, and passionate lovers of gardening!
It is going to be a blast!!!!!!

Tanya: grapesofcraft at yahoo.com cell: 323-428-1679
Viviana: vivifarley at yahoo.com  cell: 323-251-0300