[Lapg] Know anyone seeking to join a Permaculture Household on the Westside?

tanya coen grapesofcraft at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 17:21:40 PST 2009

Hi, My roomate (Viviana) and I (Tanya) sent you a notice about a week ago. We are still trying to garner one or two permaculture passionate individuals for a permaculture house on the Westside. If you know any like minded person we would love a referral! Also, if you know of a house already in existence with a few openings or an empty house with huge yard on the Westside that needs nurturing--could you please let us know? Thanks so much and looking forward to meeting you all in the dirt somewhere!
                Thanks!  Tanya (323) 428-1629  grapesofcraft at yahoo.com
                      and Viviana  vivifarley at gmail.com