[Lapg] Living Craft Project Natural Building Training at Quail Springs

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Sat Jan 24 14:21:05 PST 2009

Living Craft Project - Natural Building Training at Quail Springs

Out of our deep love for clay, straw, sand, and wood, and because of our
belief that shelter is both a basic human right and a noble art, Living
Craft Project has been born. Living Craft Project is a school of natural
building and authentic living, nestled within Quail Springs. We are
committed to gentle teaching and work with integrity. In 2009 we would like
to invite four spirited apprentices to take on a rigorous and heartfelt
training in building. Go to www.quailsprings.org/events to learn more about
the 2009 apprenticeship.