[Lapg] Greywater workshop at Spirit Pine Figueroa Mt Santa Ynez Valley

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jan 27 06:49:58 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to announce that we are teaching a 2-day greywater
workshop on the weekend of Feb 7-8 here at Spirit Pine Sanctuary on
Figueroa Mountain.  Come explore the do's and dont's of greywater as
we discuss, design, construct, and plant a complete greywater system
for our community kitchen.  Expect to learn principles essential to
good design and get hands-on experience designing and building a
practical system as we transform commonly wasted water into food,
habitat, and beauty.  No prior experience is necessary.  Cost of $150
includes delicious meals, camping space, and hands-on instruction.

Call Betty Seaman for more information or to register at 805-698-3840.