[Lapg] BIKE RIDE TO SEE FUEL-Fuel the movie needs your help, so it can better help us! Go see it Feb 13 - 15 here in LA

Aurisha Smolarski Waters aurishash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:49:35 PST 2009

BIKE RIDE to FUEL - The movie
"An insightful portrait of America's addiction to oil and an uplifting
testament to the immediacy of new energy solutions."

WHEN: Friday 13th, 6pm
WHERE: meet @ Santa Monica pier at the top , in Palisades Park, by the
cannon, at the corner of Colorado & Ocean

Get your FREE ticket to the opening night performance of
FUEL<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102439321710&e=001SjGdV4QMPeapa_xSNj8LuYHKOXADwt99ZftemobmFDn6qzWL-HwUaTZatJfg6RA4dMeh5XpngbKnYfchYerqc5FMLCdq7_ev1LplIatcyshwFNIdGAKA4g==>.
This film won the Audience Award for best documentary at Sundance and the
producers are handing out complimentary tickets to the first 100 cyclists
who bike together from the Santa Monica Pier to the theater.
We will meet at 6pm at the Santa Monica Pier, Palisades Park by the Cannon.

Space is limited so be sure to RSVP <events at thefuelfilm.com>.

For more information about the film and to see a preview go to:
thefuelfilm.com<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102439321710&e=001SjGdV4QMPeapa_xSNj8LuYHKOXADwt99ZftemobmFDn6qzWL-HwUaTZatJfg6RA4dMeh5XpngbKnYfchYerqc5FMLCdq7_ev1LplIatcyshwFNIdGAKA4g==>