[Lapg] In the spirit of Rudin

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:47:30 PST 2009

Perma gang
I finally bought a duplex in Watts. I know this is a dangerous area but if
permaculture can work there and in places like the Negev, Cuba and
Bangladesh it will work anywhere.
I hope to do some alternative fuel projects. Who needs alternative fuel more
than Watts.
Its a corner lot so there is a space for a city repair project depending on
what tennant I get.
Its a two bedroom 1 bath house with solar panels for $850. per month.
The single is $500. It has a great south facing yard bigh enough for a
family garden.
I don't follow organized religion but there is a  hymn I was told about as a
child. I dont even know how it goes. Its called, "Brighten the Corner Where
You are".
Thats what I'm trying to do.
Curtis Blankinship
Blankinship Sustainable Design