[Lapg] Forest Gardening Workshop 3/15

westside permaculture westsidepermies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:44:52 PST 2009

We're holding a Permaculture event which is part of a re-skilling series
benefiting the Westside Permaculture Gatherings.  Join us on March 15th for
a workshop on Forest Gardening in Southern California.

This workshop will offer an overview exploration of forest ecology, site
analysis and assessment, the design process, and interaction with some of
the lesser known plants that can comprise 'perennial polycultures' in
forested biomes.

We will begin the day with lecture. After lunch we will put theory into
practice with hands on planting, mulching, and fertilizing accompanied by
some Drumming. Drumming traditionally accompanies many planting parties in
cultures across the world.
This event will be held in Malibu at the Westside Permaculture
Farm<http://www.westsidepermaculturefarm.com/index.html>
,
To learn more about the event and sign up, please visit
http://www.westsidepermaculturefarm.com/index.html