[Lapg] Anyone want a mulberry tree(s)???

Lorraine Suzuki lsuzuki108 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 26 11:06:25 PST 2009

I received this from a friend and thought I'd pass it on to permies...

~ Lorraine

From: <director at spontaneouscreation.org>
Date: Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:55 AM
Subject: do you want a mulberry tree?
To: jock at spontaneouscreation.org

Friends,

I'm delivering and planting year-old mulberry trees this week for $50. These
two-to-three-foot-tall trees will grow to a height of 8 to 10 feet this summer, with proper planting, and will grow to 30 feet or more in the coming years. One tree can feed a neighborhood of families for several weeks in the summer.  If you live in the SB / LA / Ojai / Ventura areas and want a mulberry tree planted in your yard, let me know. I have 30 left.

Jock

Sincerely,

Jock Doubleday
Director
Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc.
A California 501(c)3 Nonprofit Corporation
http://www.SpontaneousCreation.org
director at spontaneouscreation.org

"True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar; it is not haphazard and superficial. It comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.