[Lapg] Rainwater Harvesting Demo Urban Permaculture/ Max Meyers of MELC describing one of his Ecological Design projects on Youtube! Willitis CA

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Mar 1 17:47:40 PST 2009

Rainwater Harvesting Demo Urban Permaculture/ Max
Meyers of MELC describing one of his Ecological
Design projects on Youtube!
Willits CA

Hello friends,

Maria and I have been doing Permaculture Design
work here in Willits for about 3 years and we
wanted to share this Youtube video with all of
you!

The video is in two parts:
Part 1
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhHLZesjZRU>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhHLZesjZRU

Part 2
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWETmbpbA-Q&feature=related>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWETmbpbA-Q&feature=related

It covers the rainwater harvesting demonstration
and urban Permaculture tour that was held at the
Bradford residence in Willits, California on
October 26, 2008. The event was well attended
including several local government officials. The
Mendocino County water agency even paid for the
production of this video! Thank you everyone for
your support, participation, inspiration and
generosityŠ

Kind regards,

Maximillian and Maria Meyers
www.melc.us <<http://www.melc.us/>http://www.melc.us/>