[Lapg] Complete Organic Fertilizer

Taylor Arneson taylorist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:42:36 PST 2009

Hi,

Most Dr. Earth Products have most of those ingredients in their blended
fertilizers.

http://www.drearth.com/products/blended/

maybe someone who is confident that this is the best combination

should start a local business recycling these things ingredients locally;

kelp from the beach,

blood and bone from a butcher

dolomite is drywall from construction debris (or plaster of paris is same
thing)

seedmeal from a florist or farmer or baker ?

All measurements are in terms of volume, not weight.

   - 4 parts seed meal
   - 1 part dolomite lime
   - ½ part bone meal -or- 1 part soft rock phosphate
   - ½ part kelp meal

--
taylorist.com