[Lapg] would appreciate any employment referrals in "green areas"

tanya coen grapesofcraft at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 16:15:50 PST 2009

Hi All!
     Like many of us, I am in transition. I am looking for work in a "green area" of the economy, because this is my passion and would like to learn and grow as much as possible in this area.
     My background was as a latin american cultural anthropologist for over 10 years. I speak spanish, can write, look for funding, have worked many years as a fine artist, have alot of organizational skills, adequate office/computer skills, physically fit, enthusiastic, have a pick-up truck--and could supply a resume if desired.
    I live in Mar Vista and would like to work on the Westside. Any referrals or tips would be greatly appreciated!
                     Thanks, Tanya Coen  (323) 428-1629