[Lapg] Fwd. March Madness!!!

Tyrone LaFay biotribecascadia at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 23:04:10 PDT 2009

Claremont Food Not Lawns March happenings and a bit more...

 Tyrone LaFay
Graduate Candidate
Department of Landscape Architecture
College of Environmental Design
Cal Poly Pomona
www.csupomona.edu/~la/
tlafay at villagedesign.org
909.802.9177
EARTHCARE DESIGN SOLUTIONS *** ECOTONES DESIGN GROUP
permaculture and regenerative land-use design & planning