[Lapg] Food Forest Workshop has morphed into Community Farm Day.

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:27:03 PDT 2009

Hello all,
Unfortunately we are going to have to postpone the Food Forest workshop we
had planned for this weekend for a later date.  Any of you who have paid for
the workshop will be getting their money refunded.

Instead, Join us THIS Saturday as we work on installing an edible food
forest, complete with Olives, Pomegrantes, Persimmons, Almonds, Citrus and
more.  This event will be FREE for all, but donations are appreciated and
will go towards the Westside-wide Gardens of Gratitude event planned for
May.  We have many projects that you can get your hands into.  Even if you
just felt like coming up for the day to see the action, you are more than
welcome, but we're hoping everyone will want to get their hands in the dirt.

We would like to make this a potluck event, so please bring food to share
with your neighbors, please keep the dessert dishes to a minimum.  If you
did not want to bring food to share at least bring something for yourself.
Make sure that you bring plenty of water as well because you will get
thirsty.

The event will run from 10-4pm and is located up Latigo Canyon in Malibu.
Please email for directions as I would like to try and organize carpools for
people and I figure this would be the best way to get people to carpool.

Looking forward to creating beautiful abundance with you all this Saturday.

What are you Grateful for?
Sean