[Lapg] Job Opportunity

Camille Cimino camillecimino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:09:38 PDT 2009

Hello,
I am posting a job opportunity for Haygrounds Organic Gardening.

The job will entail propagation, working at both Santa Monica and Hollywood
Farmer's markets and installation and maintenance of edible gardens.

The nursery is in Hollywood, but work is all over LA.

The owner, Jimmy Williams trained me 2 years and you will learn a lot!

He is looking for someone who wants to learn.  The position is flexible at 3
days a week to full-time.

Highly recommended and fun opportunity!

Please contact Jimmy Williams directly at: