[Lapg] Next Westside Permaculture Gathering March 31st

westside permaculture westsidepermies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:43:08 PDT 2009

Our next meeting is coming up REAL soon at the Santa Monica Main Library on
Tuesday March 31st from 6-8:30pm in the Multi-purpose room. Please bring
potluck food to share with your neighbors.

Schedule for the evening:
6-6:30pm: Introduction to SPIN Farming
6:30-8:30pm: Gardens of Gratitude Event Planning

Have you recently become unemployed or looking for a new way to make an
income. SPIN Farming is the answer and it ties in directly to our Gardens of
Gratitude event. Learn how to start up a Sub Acre Mini Farm right here in
the city. Earn up to $30-50k from less than an acre of land. We will give a
short intro into the program.

Following the brief SPIN Farming presentation we will move back into groups
to plan our Gardens of Gratitude event that promises to be a huge success in
May. We need everybody's energy for this project so please show up ready to
contribute.

We are asking that before the meeting everyone can commit to taking
something on. We need more potential partners in this endeavor. Any groups
or organizations that you are affiliated with or willing to approach that
may be interested in teaming up for the Gardens of Gratitude event would be
nice to have squared away before our next meeting. We have 2 weeks, I know
we can do it. So far we have 2 sponsors: Sustainable Works & The Westside
Permaculture Farm. Can we get more? YES.

So please, post what you are willing to commit your energy towards on the
Garden of Gratitude Committee page on the ning website. Everyone who is a
member of this site should be able to commit to one thing, so far we have
only a small handful of you that have committed, but we need ALL of you to
make this event a true success.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 31st and also looking forward to
seeing everyone commit to at least one thing. Thank You all.

Have a most Grateful Day.