[Lapg] LETS Potluck to Celebrate the Spring Equinox & Renew the Local Exchange Trading System

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Wed Mar 18 15:25:03 PDT 2009

WHAT:
L E T S    POTLUCK TO CELEBRATE THE SPRING EQUINOX AND
RENEW THE LOCAL EXCHANGE TRADING SYSTEM
in the 90004 and adjacent zip codes: bikeable, walkable and transit close.

WHEN:
Sunday, March 22, 2009 from 11 am to 1 pm

WHERE:
At L.A. Eco-Village, 117 Bimini Pl, LA 90004
Directions: http://laecovillage.org/Directions.html

POTLUCK:
Bring any veggie dish or drink of your choice AND your own non
throw-away eating ware

WHO'S INVITED:
You and others whom you think might be interested who live in any of the
following zip codes:  90004, 90005, 90006, 90010, 90012, 90014, 90015,
90019, 90020, 90026, 90027,  90028, 90036, 90038, 90052, 90057.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN:
We'll hang out together, schmooze, and share info about our skills,
resources, hobbies, stuff we want or want to get rid of.

WHAT WILL IT COST?
If you're not already a member of LETS, this will be your big
opportunity to join for free. The first 30 people who join get it for
free.  After that, there's a $10 annual fee.

WHAT IS LETS ANYWAY?
LETSystems are local, nonprofit exchange networks that combine the basic
principles of trade with modern computer technology to revolutionize the
barter system.  LETS helps us exchange the skills, services or goods we
have with our neighbors without using traditional currency.

It's easy, it's free, it's place-based, and it helps all of us build
more community and self reliance in our neighborhoods.

LET US KNOW IF YOU’RE COMING:
213/738-1254 or crsp at igc.org