[Lapg] Fwd: Fw: [epguild] Fw: Graywater legislation passes the House!

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:56:42 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Curtis Blankinship <curtis.blankinship at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Subject: Fw: [epguild] Fw: Graywater legislation passes the House!
To: curtis.blankinship at gmail.com

--- On *Thu, 3/19/09, micheal sunanda <michealspun at yahoo.com>* wrote:

From: micheal sunanda <michealspun at yahoo.com>
To: "Eugene PC guild" <epguild at yahoogroups.com>, "2020 Oregon" <
info at 2020oregon.net>, "alder fuller" <alder at euglena-edu.com>, "Alex Ansary"
<alex_ansary at hotmail.com>, "aprov Inst" <apro at efn.org>, "Cindy Wise" <
cindyawise at comcast.net>, "dan winter" <consultant at heartcoherence.com>,
"David Oaks" <oaks at mindfreedom.org>, "don wardwell" <donwardwell at comcast.net>,
"doug moss" <dougmoss at emagazine.com>
Cc: "adom" <adom at onespiritawakening.net>, "aleta" <vayamaji at att.net>,
"andrew rodman" <andrew at tilth.org>, "brian schack" <brianschack1 at hotmail.com>,
"Chris" <volunteer at bufordpark.org>, "Dan armstrong" <editor at mudcitypress.com>,
"dan/maya" <danandmaya at gmail.com>, "dee" <deeblack at gmail.com>, "Doug Heiken"
<dh at oregonwild.org>, "ecospirit" <ef at ascadirising.org>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 6:26 AM

  aloha permies               Graywater legislation passes the House!
Thanking Melora at ReCode Oregon for their efforts to promote home power
systems
Comments - this is needed to encourage the normal people with homes to
collect rain-water
for outside use, but a family in SE Portland been using rainwater for yard &
filtered for in
house use over 5 years, he worked for PDX city & gave many tours (i got) 5
years ago on
how to build & operate a multi function grew water recycling systems, most
of the year.
Lets find other communities that support, allow & even fund natural home
power systems
going off the spendy power grids, like millions now living healthy beyond
empire grips.

naturallyours     micheal sunanda        ONess press        Eco Peace is
growing