[Lapg] [Sdpg] The 7th Annual Los Angeles Permaculture Design Course Series -begins April 4th & 5th

solartony tony solartony at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:15:31 PDT 2009

Thanks Larry.
WOuld love to attend or participate, but my current (student) budget does
not allow me extra expenditures.

I am completing a doctorate in Mechanical Engineering at UCLA
and have developed and been giving lectures and workshops on sustainability.
I am also the winner of a Unesco engineering peer-reviewed competition among
89 countries
and 3,200 entries to address the UN Millennium Development Goals worldwide.

If there is a way I can participate, trade work, give lectures, please let
me know.
I have developed a series of workshops and lectures on sustainability
engineering, architecture
and sustainability economics that I have presented at national and
international conferences
and symposia.

Cheers and ... eat organic.

Smart men