[Lapg] The Regenerative Cooperative of Pomona's 6th Annual Sustainability Seminar - April 4th

Tyrone LaFay biotribecascadia at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 16:00:41 PDT 2009

[Please forward - Apologies for any cross-postings]
Dear Permie's,

I'm writing to invite you all to The Regenerative Cooperative of Pomona's 6th Annual Sustainability Seminar on Saturday, April 4th.  All event information including downloadable flyers, event schedule, and further details are available at our website: www.regen.org.  The event is FREE and we encourage everyone to cycle, bus, train and/or carpool to the event.

The Sustainability Seminar is a grassroots, community organized event, and is Regen's largest event of the year.  This years seminar has more topics than previous, and looks to be one of the best events that the Regen Co-op has offered to the surrounding communities.  Topics are typically offered by co-op members, though this year we are beginning to expand to include other expertise from outside the cooperative community.  This years topics include but are not limited to:
Greywater Reuse
Urban Backyard Wildlife
Fermented Foods
Natural Building
Beekeeping for Beginners
Edible Mushroom Cultivation
Solar Power & Energy Efficiency in the Home
Transition Towns
Permaculture
Etc.

Please join us in a co-collaboration to gather and network towards building our communities towards more resilient and sustainable settlements.
Again, please visit our website: www.regen.org for all the details and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Please forward to any and all who you think would be interested!!!

Permacordually Yours,
Tyrone
Regen Co-op

 Tyrone LaFay
Graduate Candidate
Department of Landscape Architecture
College of Environmental Design
Cal Poly Pomona
www.csupomona.edu/~la/
tlafay at villagedesign.org
909.802.9177
EARTHCARE DESIGN SOLUTIONS *** ECOTONES DESIGN GROUP
permaculture and regenerative land-use design & planning