[Lapg] FWD Green Gardeners Internship

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 13:25:31 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Just to be clarify the internship request I sent out earlier -- I am looking for a smart undergrad who is interested in sustainable cities or environmental justice and has a demonstrated commitment to racial/social justice.  It would also be appropriate for a grad student in policy, planning, geography, communication, etc who is looking to fill an internship requirement for their masters, etc.  Both undergrad and grad applicants would be considered!

Thanks,
Serena