[Lapg] Gardens of Gratitude: 100 Garden Challenge - May 16th & 17th

westside permaculture westsidepermies at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:29:18 PDT 2009

          Westside Permaculture Gatherings

*Is it possible to transform a town into an edible oasis in one weekend?*

 Join us in making our community and abundant, edible paradise of fruits,
berries, nuts, veggies and flowers!

Sponsored by the Westside Permaculture Group and Sustainable Works, Gardens
of Gratitude: 100 Garden Challenge is an event created by the community for
the community. Friends, neighbors & newcomers alike can join together in a
common vision to create a more abundant world through Growing Gardens. On
May 16th & 17th, we will grow food, to share stories, trade recipes, and
make friends. Help us in creating more abundant neighborhoods all across the
Westside.

When:
Saturday and Sunday, May 16th & 17th

How it works is simple:
Grow Your Own or Join a Garden Crew

1) Grow your own
Everyone can have a garden. Grow herbs in your kitchen, a potted garden on
your balcony, a fruit tree in the yard, or replace your whole lawn with an
edible food forest! Our resource page is full of guides to help you plan
edible estates big and small. We can even help supply volunteer labor and
the know how. Subsidized gardens - in the form of plant and material
donations - are available for low income projects.

2) Join A Garden Crew
We need volunteer gardeners of all experience levels and ages! Garden Gurus
will oversee project sites while those getting their hands in the dirt for
the first time will have an opportunity to learn through action.

3) Suggest a Skill
Have another skill to offer?  We are also looking for Chefs, Artists, and
Entertainers af all types for our Gratitude Parties celebrating our work in
the gardens.

We hope that these gardens will inspire many more people to begin to start
their own. Gardens offer a place of beauty, provide a return of tasty fruits
and veggies and build friendships.

Please Sign Up Today!:  Gardens of
Gratitude<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=ndvzm9cab.0.0.wwfelrcab.0&ts=S0394&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gardensofgratitude.org&id=preview>
     How Are We Doing?
Like what you see?  Want to see more?  Have a workshop proposal that you
would like to lead for the community?  Whatever it is, share it, we're all
ears.  Send an email to westsidepermies at gmail.com to share what's on your
mind.
      4/08/09
   Donate to the Gardens of Gratitude event being held this May.

   [image: Join Our Mailing
List]<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102241208022&id=preview>
      Your
Friends @ Westside Permaculture Gatherings
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1102241208022&ea=westsidepermies@gmail.com&a=1102544950381&id=preview&id=preview>
This
email was sent to westsidepermies at gmail.com by westsidepermies at gmail.com.
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&v=001Mro14wcDZcBBS-6K9PDzOPVyT5FVCvfBKA7291q-4BWCafaujeBev2cteeCwDK21l9xjvD2oB7r_0v97edlLl7Ge06HcgnBOdrvH_H3YLcGw31LBxN7z7w%3D%3D&id=preview.1102241208022&id=preview>|
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001Mro14wcDZcBBS-6K9PDzOPVyT5FVCvfBKA7291q-4BWCafaujeBev2cteeCwDK21l9xjvD2oB7r_0v97edlLl7Ge06HcgnBOdrvH_H3YLcGw31LBxN7z7w%3D%3D&id=preview.1102241208022&id=preview>™
| Privacy Policy<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp?id=preview&id=preview>
.
 Email Marketing<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_112&id=preview>by
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_112&id=preview>  westside
permaculture | gatherings | Santa Monica | CA | 90404

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.
This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft
message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please
contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes
reports of abuse very seriously: if you wish to report abuse, please forward
this message to abuse at constantcontact.com.