[Lapg] resource: clay available

Kat James katjames711 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 17:57:36 PDT 2009

Clay available from ceramicist.   Located near downtown in Boyle Heights.

We produce approximately 2 - 3   5 gallon buckets of dry, unfired small clay pieces a month.  They could be easily crushed for use in small cob projects, to make a small water feature water tight,  for making lots of seed bombs, or for any project that you may need a bit more pure clay .  The clay is a mix of red and white clays and is clean.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.  This is ongoing so keep my information for future resource.

Kat James
323-708-8095
katjames711 at yahoo.com