[Lapg] Party this Saturday, Sustainable Chef and my new blog

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 17 12:18:54 PDT 2009

Cool event to check out!

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Jennie Cook <jenniecooks at jenniecooks.com>
To: mimid at pacbell.net
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 11:21:11 AM
Subject: Party next Saturday, Sustainable Chef and my new blog

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Jennie Cooks a Catering Company.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Goodbye snowy moutains, hello springtime! Cherries are right around the corner, berries are beginning to burst and there's going to be  a celebration!
Oh boy, do I have a party for you -

 Jennie Cooks a Catering Company
3048 Fletcher Drive Los Angeles, CA 90065 323.982.0052

Party at the Shoppe
April 18th at 7 PM
 If you love food, love me, love talking to me about food, or want to play a part in the future of food in America,
COME TO THE PARTY! And bring your foodie friends, fellow eaters and concerned citizens.
Spread the word ~

     RootDown LA asks -
What will you bring to the table?

Join us for an evening of great food and shared ideas!

RootDown LA is on a mission to help tackle the obesity crisis in South LA. We're engaging youth at Manual Arts High School to build a ground-up, demand-focused model for creating healthier school food communities.  With youth-driven healthy food messaging, wacky cooking activities, non-traditional nutrition lessons and trips to McGrath Family Farms, we get kids to get kids to eat their veggies.
youth     food     community    health

RSVP by email or phone:
        rootdownla at gmail.com 310.422.9226
 ( or you can respond to this e-mail or call me @ 323.982.0052)
I'll be cooking up a storm so we can share a great meal and our ideas.
Let's rock this thang.
 To donate to RootDown LA visit www.communitypartners.org

RootDown LA is a project of Community Partners, a nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

She Teaches!

Sustainable Chef
Join me!  In my shoppe or your home.
 Classes are now available.
Featuring:
sustainable food practices, Cooking without meat and eating your greens.
Dates to be announced next week. Call for more information.
323.982.0052

I'm a blogger now. WOW!

check me out
www.partytips.wordpress.com

It's all about the parties and the food, and saving the world through food and let's not forget
 my other favorite topics...

Thumbs Up For The Garden School!

Join us for the next workday
Saturday April 25th
9 to noon
2055 West 24th Street at Western
LA 90018
bring your gloves!
Garden School Foundation

Forward email

This email was sent to mimid at pacbell.net by jenniecooks at jenniecooks.com.

Email Marketing by
Jennie Cooks a Catering Company | 3048 Fletcher Drive | Los Angeles | CA | 90065