[Lapg] EcoUrbanism is the Future of Sustainability -New York City Permaculture with Larry Santoyo

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Fri May 1 07:41:37 PDT 2009

*Permaculture Principals and Practices in the UrbanEcosystem** with Larry
Santoyo*
10-5, May 22-24 and May 29-31 * **|  *$125 per weekend * |  *Brooklyn, NY

RSVP: the.house.of.tiny.egos at gmail.com

*"The future of sustainability is in our cities and towns... Urban
neighborhoods are ideal for the promise and potentials of permaculture
design. Our cities embody the greatest concentration of the social,
intellectual and physical resources needed to create a sustainable future"*

CityPermaculture. Live, learn, work, play at The House of Tiny Egos, a
developing artist colony in Brooklyn, NY: Sustainable City Living,
EcoNeighborhood
Housing, Local Food Links, Local Skills Banking -and a special presentation
on The Permaculture Economic Stimulus Plan!

Larry Santoyo, Director of EarthFlow Design Works, VP and Field Director of
The Permaculture Institute USA brings 20 years experience of teaching
permaculture and urban planning.

http://earthflow.com
http://twitter.com/LarrySantoyo