[Lapg] Permaculture Streetscape in Venice -Volunteers needed

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Sat May 9 06:27:30 PDT 2009

Greetings

Please help my good friend and colleague, Geofrey Collins who has created
this exciting opportunity: Permaculture Streetscape in Venice Beach. Please
reply directly to Geoff -see below.

NOTE:
Permaculture Design Course Students can get credit toward their hands-on
requirement for certification!

*L. Santoyo*

http://earthflow.com
http://twitter.com/LarrySantoyo

_______________________

Dear LA Permaculture Guild,

Come participate in the transformation of a public street median in Venice
this spring.

We're taking over the 125' long triangle of land across from
 the giant binoculars at 345 main St.  This is a high profile demonstration
for the LA Permaculture Guild, so let's get into it.

Approvals form the City of LA have been approved, and we've received a
grant from the Venice Neighborhood Council who continue to be very
supportive.

I'm looking for some core collaborators here, there's a lot of room for more
ideas.  Please call me or just show up the site this Saturday and Monday at
10 am for an introduction and exercise.  Bring a shovel, gloves and snacks.

Hope to see you,

Geofrey Collins, Earthflow Alumni 2003.
<geofrey at scostudio.com>