[Lapg] Gardens of Gratitude - THIS WEEKEND

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Thu May 14 07:35:13 PDT 2009

The Gardens of Gratitude event is growing across LA's Westside THIS weekend
and we could still use volunteers to come out in full force so we can turn
this city into one huge Garden Party.  Tell your friends, neighbors,
strangers, co-workers, whoever you can think of to join us.  We have over 80
gardens signed up in total and almost 150 volunteers.  Add your name to the
volunteer list by signing up your Garden in solidarity with the event (We
can no longer help New Garden Sign ups directly) or join the many other
people who are graciously offering their time to help turn LA's Westside
into an edible Oasis.

Visit http://www.gardensofgratitude.org to sign up or show up on Saturday or
Sunday between 9-4pm at either 1923 Euclid St in Santa Monica or 659
Broadway Ave in Venice.

See you all in the Garden!