[Lapg] carlots to community markets

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:50:51 PDT 2009

Hey
Can we turn empty car lots into community markets? can we get with the city
councils? is anyone working on this?
Also, my sister may be forco\losed on. does anyone know of a phone tree for
evictions?
Watts is perfect for a permaculture revolutions similar to what is described
in the book sustainability and resistance.
It has a bunch off small local markets, many bike shops and many empty lots
for growing. Vegetables might not be an option on some fields.
there is a community garden there also as well as many community
organizations.
As soon as I finis my 29 palms and oregon projects around the first of the
year i will be taking on some of this stuff.
farm the roads,
Curtis