[Lapg] Is your garden a "Bountiful Garden"

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 14:17:56 PDT 2009

Hello,

I just wanted to give a plug for my contract grower:

David Dias of Bountiful Gardens

Currently has the best organic veggies and herbs!  Also specializes in espalier fruit trees and perennial edibles.

I was out there today and some interesting stuff:

perennial american cress
perennial spinach beets, regular beets,

tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes!

zuchetta squash (can be eaten as soft skin or winter squash)
white scallop, yellow round di nice, and other squash
bunching onions, flowering leeks, regular leeks, cipolini, rosa di milano, and pearl onions, alpine strawberries, chandler and seascape too!

Spanish tarragon, french tarragon, culinary sages, thyme, mints, marjoram, basil (perennial and annual), and more!

6 varieties of blueberries, passionfruit, birdhouse gourds, luffa gourds, perennial rustica arugula, and more!!!!

Awesome flowers:

night blooming nicotiana, kiss me over the garden gate, forget-me-nots, tall multi-branch sunflowers, rare poppies, dahlias and more!

Also,
he makes his own espalier fruit trees:

figs, pomegranates, plums, apples, grapes, citrus, pears and more!

Both formal and informal espalier's available.

He is there Mon - Sat. by appt. only

Bountiful Gardens
David Dias
(818) 389-3864

Have fun!

Super happy healthy plants at a great prices!

Support your local ORGANIC nurseryman!