[Lapg] 29 palms bioshelter

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:22:37 PDT 2009

Hey
Anyone interested in living in a bioshelter in the desert in 29 palms near
joshua tree let me know. I plan to build several 10 x 10m rooms adjacent to
greenhouses. The greenhouses will be used as common areas i e kitchen and
bath.I will start with steel poles supporting tension structures and cloth
walls and slowly fill in the walls with whatever material is available and
cheap. Anything from angorqa wool to papercrete to concrete. I should have a
septic system next month depending on funds I am waiting on from my Watts
Project. I have water delivered, there is electricity and phone available.
If you want we can work out some sort of work trade thing. otherwise I want
$100. per month.
Curtis Blankinship
BLANKINSHIP
SUSTAINABLE