[Lapg] i have a room available for rent in silver lake for a female

Zoe Carter zoecarter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:54:51 PDT 2009

why hello there l.a. peeps,

if you know someone looking for a place, please forward this! thank you so
much!

i, along with three other girls (all mid 20s) will be moving into a really
cool property in silver lake on june 20. we have one room left to rent to
another female. it's $590/month ($600 deposit; $150 pet deposit if
applicable; 6 month lease), tile floors, two large closets, and comes with a
carport space for overnight parking. water, gardener, trash included. it's a
three story duplex built into a hillside. there's a nice quiet backyard with
some jasmine growing and some space for gardening. there are three bedrooms
on the top floor--those are already taken, the kitchen/living room/dining
room and balcony (with a view) on the middle floor, and then the bottom
floor that has two bedrooms and one shared bathroom.

i'm living on the bottom floor and the empty room is also on the bottom
floor, so we would be seeing more of each other and sharing the bathroom. i
have a dog--a pug--so i really really want to have an animal lover move into
that room! i have direct access to the yard so he will pretty much only be
either in the yard or in my room, so don't worry i am not looking for a
caretaker, just someone who actually enjoys the company of dogs and thinks
they're fun to hang out with. here's a link to photos of the property:
http://www.fordvisuals.com/958_micheltorena/

we are showing it to potential roommates this sunday starting at around
430pm. please let me know if you have any questions! thanks a lot!

--
Zoë Carter
707.694.7563
zoecarter at gmail.com