[Lapg] Looking for house to sit or rent

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 12:10:31 PDT 2009

I am moving back to LA at least temporarily and am looking for a house to sit or rent for me, my two kids and two cats.

I would like to plant a food forest in exchange for rent or part of the rent (and add other sustainability measures like water catchment, etc). I will be giving permaculture and other classes at the house and can get projects done with owners permission.

I prefer Glendale area but would consider any location that is not too far from there (no westside please - cant deal with the traffic! )

Cory Brennan