[Lapg] Arroyo Time Bank June Meting and Potluck this Sunday

Arroyo Timebank arroyotimebank at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:24:08 PDT 2009

Please come and join us for our next meeting and potluck this Sunday from
6-8pm at the Casting Pond in the Lower Arroyo Park in Pasadena. We will be
discussing time banking, the ins and outs of using community weaver, hearing
from other members, and discussing future plans. Come and help us build a
better community...and have some food too! All are welcome!

The Arroyo Time Bank is a collective of residents from Pasadena, Northeast
Los Angeles, and surrounding neighborhoods who exchange time and skills with
one another to transform our community.  We invite you to join us as we
build relationships through service, share resources with one another,
and empower our neighborhoods through our contributions. Please call, email,
or view the website <http://arroyotimebank.org/> for more information about
our organization.

To get to the Casting Pond take California Blvd west until it dead ends at
Arroyo Blvd which skirts the canyon. Make a right at Arroyo Blvd., make a
left at the service road, which is the first place to make a left. Take the
service road down and park in the parking lot which is just past the Casting
Pond. There will be signs and we will be at a picnic table.

Also, please feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested
or re-post on related sites.

Thanks!
--
Janine Christiano