[Lapg] bees pesticides fascism

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:44:26 PDT 2009

Hey
I just read and article in changelinks that says they have traced the bee
population problem to a pesticides made by bayer aspirin.
i know this streches thje envelope of this list but... does everyone get
that fascism is centralized control by the state and permaculture is a
decentralized system? If I am not mistaken Mollison came up with
Permaculture during the first wave of anticorporatism in the 70's.
He saw that corporations were not managing things properly.
i am reading an old book called, ' All Honorable Men'" by james stuart
martin. In it he describes how the nazis before and after ww2 used trade
restictions and patents to consolidate power.  Including destabilizing
currencies and revolving board members. It sounds exactly like what is going
on now with globalization. Strange how the newsmedia does not go back tht
far when reporting on world affairs. Let hope Obama sheds his ties to
zbignew brjinski the author of globalization.