[Lapg] fall prep

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:49:32 PDT 2009

Hey
this is a site called terracycle http://www.terracycle.net/brigades/ they
will pay you and the postage to collect the dross left over from coporate
packaging. I  plan to give this info to the Watts Wanderers. Maybe I can get
armies of homeless people paid to collect trash.

the fall is the perfect time for guerilla gardening.
If nothing else I plan to throw potatoes and onions into the abandoned
fields in watts. even if they are turned over they will grow back. plus they
break up the soil a la fukokala. They would not be edible though. tomatoes
adn strawberries might work too.

attached is a plan for dealing with the garbage left in the many alleys in
Watts.
If I frame it right when I look down an alley with a little black kid
playing in the junk it looks just like the third world.
Luckily, people come and take the junk for recycling. you are allowed to set
off fireworks in this area all year round because the fire trucks use these
alleys. They are a place for crime to happen so while I don't wnat to help
the police its important to be able to see down the alley.
Maybe if I did this enought he city would pay people to remove the junk.
They should tax these empty lots to pay for them to be used as a park until
they are sold. Manifest destiny should be imposed. I know all this was tried
with south central farm but we must remain vigilant.
Sorry Ive just been reading eldridge cleaver and father boyle.

The city of 29 palms has said that greywater is legal if it stays
underground.
Attached are plans for Earthbag house. I need Specifications on a free
standing earthbag wall. I will call hesperia building and safety where it
has been approved in the past.

Love all ways,
Curtis