[Lapg] Fw: We're hiring an additional Salesperson!!!!!!!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 16:04:30 PDT 2009

FYI!

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison