[Lapg] Graywater update

lynne latham llpdinc at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 15 11:44:54 PDT 2009

Yes, I have been following the current greywater policys and have been eagerly waiting for this, thanks for the specifics.

Regarding the Laundry to Landscape class. There is a free lecture the night before at Faulkner Gallery, Santa Barbara as well. Here is the link to the Laundry to Landscape class and a whole lot of greywater information, including diagrams of how to do it.

http://www.oasisdesign.net/greywater/laundry/

Art Ludwig's book is excellent and the best resource that I know. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to learn from him in person.

Lynne