[Lapg] Intro to Permaculture with Warren Brush in Topanga Canyon June 27-28

Henson, Frank Frank.Henson at va.gov
Tue Jul 28 06:38:33 PDT 2009

Hey  Y'all!!

Just discovered your work by accident.  I will be studying Ag-Business
Econ at SIU in Carbondale, Illinois fall 2010.  I was looking for
information concerning the Lakota Indian Tribe, when I found something
new, permaculture.  Keep me abreast of your course offerings.  I will be
interested in your initial couse for first timers!

I look forward to your continued supply of info!!!!

Frank