[Lapg] The community permaculture art gallery garden in Lincoln Heights needs YOU*

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 13:49:15 PDT 2009

Good Day Permies*

Today I'm contacting those who volunteered for our gardening project in front of our creative space in Lincoln Heights. Leslie Bauer was the one beautiful being to respond to our
 plee*
We are scheduling the initial "resurfacing" part of the project from 7PM-11PM with a DJ and a potluck. We will be providing some pizza and beer. We also have a
 stage in front of the big window for live performances. Today I had a great meeting with our wonderful friend and allie Sevin Riley from the Lincoln Heights neighborhood council. We discussed the installation of a community gallery space in one half of the front yard. The slatted walls for the gallery will be built from the stained wooden skeletons from old bed springs, compliments of dear Sevin. We would love to schedule a design meeting with Sevin and any one who may have some educated impute towards the design our permaculture food forest/garden gallery. We are in need of good dirt, some more compost and summer seasonal
 plants. We do have some mature stuff from Tim Dundon. We are interested in creating some raised beds from recycled stuff like old tires or concrete chunks, what have you.
At any rate, we would really appreciate any readiness, willingness and ableness in building this community dream machine*
It's yours to utilize as you see fit for what you put into it* Our house is your house*
You can get more familure with hm157@
www.myspace.com/hm157
Love always,Sister Charon Nogues & hm157*