[Lapg] watts adverse possesion

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:01:06 PDT 2009

Hey
I am trying to finish my watts project. The home depot guy told me in
certain cases you can do repairs to a dilapidated property and charge the
owner
three times the cost. As soon as I get a chance I will write Janice Hahn and
circulate a petition around the neighborhood.
I just talked to one of the gang members that hang out accros the street
from me. According to him They offered the bank 70 k  for the dilapidated
house accross from both of us. it has been auctioned twice but the bank wont
sell it for less than 100k. It has gotten to the point where how do I say
this if it does not get sold to the neighbors it will always need repairs if
you get my drift.
It is only fair that people from the neighborhood get first crack at this
house. It must have been bought by a speculaor hnd he should have sold it at
the peak of the market. It is bringing down the property values for the
whole area.
many of these people owned these houses since the 30's and have lost them
because of bank created economics.
Does anyone have info on adverse possesion.
Maybe permapeople or city repair people can start a business similar to
homeboy industries around this idea.
Curtis