[Lapg] Fw: See DIRT! this week at DocuWeeks

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 15:21:53 PDT 2009

A cute movie with a powerful message.  I thought it was great.  Show your support of dirt by seeing DIRT!
Joan

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison