[Lapg] someone handy to help with a project?

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 15 18:49:46 PDT 2009

Hey all, I just got a bee box unassembled and need to assemble it.  It's kind of a puzzle to me.  Not super complicated but I could sure use another brain to figure it out.
If any of y'all are handy and have some spare time tomorrow evening I'll provide dinner and beer.  I live on the East side right off the 2 frwy at York.
Thanks,
Joan

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison