[Lapg] SBCC Adult Education Fall 2009/Exploring the Ecology of Leadership/Fresh Greens Series

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Aug 15 20:22:01 PDT 2009

New SBCC Adult Education Catalog is out!  Register early to show
support of Environment/Green class offerings, funding for programs
depends on interest and attendance in these lean financial
times.  Registration starts Monday.

SANTA BARBARA CITY COLLEGE ADULT EDUCATION
FALL 2009.
Environmental Education and Green Jobs and Green Living

REGISTRATION ON LINE MONDAY AUGUST 10
for whole catalog, and to register online, go to:
www.sbcc.edu/adulted

Exploring the Ecology of Leadership:

This unique community-based workshop blends inquiry and skill
development, self-awareness, and deepened nature connection with
systems thinking and Permaculture principles to elevate your
leadership---in your life and in the world.  With the support of a
dynamic circle of local change-makers, you will explore leadership
from the inside out, examine what often holds you back, and begin
stepping into some of the untapped visions of possibility you hold
for yourself and your service path.  More info at
http://www.regenerativedesign.or/courses-events/leadership. Limit 50
909224
Feinberg
Saturday 9am - 5:30pm
Sept 26, 2009
Class Location: Unitarian Society of Santa Barbara, Jefferson Hall
Co-Sponsors:  The Regenerative Design Institute & Permaculture
Institute of Northern California

MORE DETAILS GO TO
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/leadership

Fresh Greens, Four Week Series:
Dance to the New Green Beat.  How can we thrive in a world of
economic uncertainty, peak oil, and climate change?  Hear personal
stories about simple, affordable, everyday sustainable lifestyles and
share our experiences with green living.  Visit green homes and
gardens.  Discuss how our ongoing crisis is an opportunity to create
the next major green movement.

Co-sponsors:  Community Environmental Council; SBCC Center for
Sustainability; American Institute of Architects Santa Barbara
Chapter; Architectural Foundation of Santa Barbara,; Santa Barbara
Contractors Association; Built Green Santa Barbara; US Green Building
Council Central Coast Chapter; Green Drinks Santa Barbara.

909224
Start Date: Tuesday, Oct 4, 5:30-7pm (4 weeks)
Santa Barbara Public Central Library, Faulkner Gallery

-end-